Scientists from the disciplines of Electronics, Physics, Telecommunications and Information Technology synergize their talents to give the best to the industry thus making it a reputed private R&D organization. Synergy provides a platform to any scientist or scientific community to undertake research & development activities of common interest. The efforts of Synergy had led to prestigious patents (total R&D) registration as well as design right
In the Present day, Business demands global vision, profound understanding of customers and suppliers, and supple solutions that proffer the highest promising returns on IT investment. We help businesses accomplish these ends via widespread IT skills and business process capabilities. We manage modern software solutions across a number of technology platforms.
We provide complementary technical services including research & development to shape or enhance customer's product ideas. This makes synergy a trailblazer in ever widening thought - action and innovation – applications
This is the WRITTEN TEST paper of Synergy Multitech Ltd. which was conducted on August 2008.
This is the WRITTEN TEST paper of Synergy Multitech Ltd. which was conducted on August 2008 in GIET, Rajahmundry , Andhra Pradesh.
Each question carries 1 mark
Test Duration: 40 Min
Rough work is also cosidered
Two boys begin together to write out a booklet containing 535 lines. The first boy starts with the first line, writing at the rate of 100 lines an hour, and the second starts with the last line then writes line 534 and so on, backward proceeding at the rate of 50 lines an hour. At what line will they meet?
A man driving his bike at 24kmph reaches his office 5minutes late. Had he driven 25% faster on an average he would have reached 4 minutes earlier than the scheduled time. How far is his office?
Train A travelling at 60km/hr leaves Mumbai for Delhi at 6pm. Train B travelling at 90km/hr also leaves Mumbai for Delhi at 9pm. Train C leaves Delhi for Mumbai at 9pm. If all three trains meet at the same time between Mumbai & Delhi, what is the speed of Train C if the distance between Delhi and Mumbai is 1260km?
Yana & Gupta leave points x & y towards y & x respectively simultaneously and travel in the same route. After meeting each other on the way, Yana takes 4hours to reach her destination, while Gupta takes 9hours to reach his destination. If the speed of Yana is 48km/hr, what is the speed of Gupta?
None of these
A red light flashes 3times per minute and a green light flashes 5 times in 2 min at regular intervals. If both lights start flashing at the same time, how many times do they flash together in each hour?
Two workers A&B manufactured a batch of identical parts. A worked for 2hours & B worked for 5hours and they did half the job. Then they worked together for another 3hours and they had to do 1/20th of the job. How many hours does B take to complete the job, if he worked alone?
An orange glass has orange glass and white glass has apple juice, both of equal volumes. 50ml of orange juice is taken and poured into the apple juice. 50 ml from the white glass is poured into the orange glass. Of the two quantities, the amount of apple juice in the orange glass and the amount of orange juice in the white glass, which one Is greater and by how much?
Choose the correct option given below:
(a). I was injured in a car accident.
(b). I was wounded in a car accident.
14. (a). you cant avoid thanking him, even though his gift was terrible.
(b). You cant avoid to thank him, even though his gift was terrible.
15. The manager was able to see that the ………………. Visitor was carrying a gun.
a. immanent b. Emanant c. Imminent d. eminent
16. Those who live in ………… houses, should not through …………….. at others.
a. Big, abuses b. Stones, bricks c. Own,challenge d. Glass, stones
17. I will take five minutes to walk ………. The bridge.
a. Along b. About c. Across d. Through
18. He returned the last bag to its rightful owner and was handsomely rewarded for his…………
a. Foresight b. Honesty c. Wisdom d. Intelligence
19. Vegetables are excellent source ………………. Vitamins.
a. Has b. Of c. Through d. For
20. At 6’o clock ticks 6 times. The time between first and last ticks is 30 seconds. How long does it tick at 12’o.
Ans: 330 seconds
21. Three friends divided some bullets equally. After all of them shot 4 bullets the total number of bullets remaining is equal to the bullets each had after division. Find the original number divided.
Q: Six swimmers A,B,C,D,E,F compete in a race. The outcome is as follows.
B does not win
Only 2 swimmers separate E&D
A is behind D&E
B is ahead of E , with One swimmer intervening
F is ahead of D
22. Who stood 5th in race?
23.How many swimmers separate A and F?
e. cannot be determined
24. In the end of the race, swimmer D is disqualified by the judges then swimmer B finishes in which place?
25. If Mr. A is on the first step which of the following is true?
Mr. b is on the 2nd step
Mr. C is on the 4th step
Mr. E, could on third step
Mr. D is on higher step than Mr. C
26. If Mr. E was on the 3rd step & Mr. B was on a higher step than Mr. E, which step must be vacant?
27. Gold is 19 times as heavy as water and copper is 9 times as heavy as water. In what ratio should these be mixed to get alloy 15 times as heavy as water?
28. If 1.5x=0.04y then the value of (y-x)/(y+x) is
29. The average age a class is 15.8 years. The avg age of boys in the class is 16.4 years while that of girls is 15.4 years. What is the ratio of boys to girls in the class?
None of these
30. A man can row 5 kmph in still water. If the river is running at 1 kmph, it takes him 75 minutes to row to a place and back. How far is the place?