3i INFOTECH PATTERN

3i INFOTECH PATTERN and Experience


The paper had three sections:
Each section had 50 ques with 5 options in each to be done in 90 minutes and there was 25% negative marking.........

Second :

This was of quantitative aptitude and DI ques were on SI, CI, profit ,loss and calulation type questions like those which r asked generally in PO type exams.DI ques were also of avg level. IIsec: this was of english.It had 1 RC (reading comprehenshion) and ques on grammar. this was the easiest part and i almost did ard 45 ques.

Third :

This was of reasoning. it had series based ques mostly alphabetical series which were easy buttime consuming.then it had caselet ques like general ques which come in CAT. all the ques were of avg level. But yes speed really mattered a lot in its exam as they had sectional cutoff.

They conducted GD (group discussion) and interviews at six places but on diff dates. we were given the choice to choose our centre for the gd and interview. Finally on GD in the morning. In GD they divided ppl in slots of 12 . we were given 5 min to think after they told the topic to our grp and 10 min to speak.......... And they selected 4 out of 12, from my slot. Topics for the GD were general topics so that everone cud speak like my topic was "who make better role models whether the sports persons or film stars" some other topics were like : “can people with criminal background exist in politics “

2. Diversity in India is an obstacle for United India.........like these............. Each grp was told the result of the GD just after five min of their GD. Selected candidates were taken to the HR interview. Then I had to give the interview......... Interview was cool and mine was totally HR. But i heard that they were asking some technical ques to the computer and IT stream ppl.......but since my branc was e & i so i was not asked anything technical The ques they asked me were 1.

Describe Yourself: I told them abt my education and my family backgrd. and i also told them my strengths and weaknesses. The weakness I told them they asked me to justify that...........

2. Why do you want to enter the software field since I was from e & i

3.
I was asked to explain my Academic project..

4. More questions on the topic given in GD, I mean your views on the GD topic

5. Asked what I knew about 3i Infotech?

6. Do u have a valid passport?

7.
willing to relocate?

8. About your weaknesses and how are you working to reduce those weaknesses?

9. About your hobbies

10. about additional computer courses if you have done along with your academics, since I mentioned that I was interested in joining software field.

11. Since there is a two yr bond in this company so they asked me wats my reaction for this? They briefed me abt their company and abt the bond ........... Finally they asked that whther I had any questions to ask them? I asked them a ques in the end . This was all abt my interview.............. I was quite optimistic reg my selection as my interview went quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Archive